1. Because your Podiatrist, Chiropractor, Doctor, Sports Coach and your Mum and Dad, all say "no way" to 'fitness training' in high heels.
2. This is ridiculously bad for you. See information attachments below on just how dangerous!
3. Wearing heels on the pole encourages accident prone behaviour, especially when landing.
4. There are fantastic foot techniques available e.g. Frog and Monkey Foot Press, that offer a huge range of exercise, leg line and extension options!
5. All wasted just like the major fitness benefits and body sculpt results, gained from these foot grips, when practicing this lovely sport.
Do you think bare feet or a soft sole sneaker, are the only appropriate attire for pole, when fitness training?