Monday 18 August 2014

Glenn Barker's physiotherapy of broken wrists & back using Pole Fitness...

In 2009 after a nasty fall that literally broke Glenn's back and pulverized both wrists, he started at Pole Fitness Studios(c) and is now completely rehabilitated. 

By attending two vertical pole gymnastics classes each week, he has successfully re-gained full range of movement, looks and feels better than ever!

"Without pole I would not have the full range of movement, in my wrists, that I have now! 
I used Hanging exercises for my back and 'Forearm' Handstands at first but now I am able to do everything. I love Pole Fitness so much!" +Glenn Barker said.

He is an inspiration to all of us, proving it only requires part-time pole training and commitment.

Try a class yourself... Pole can change your life.
Leader in the field of vertical pole gymnastics

polefitness.com.au
Twisted Triangle Floor-stand 

       polefitness.com.au
Upside Down Pole-stand

polefitness.com.au
Handstand with Straddle Leg Extension

polefitness.com.au
Double Fly Grip Flag with Z Leg Extension

No comments:

Post a Comment