Sunday 21 December 2014

Looking for pole dancing OR Pole Fitness in Sydney Australia; Student testimonials...

Our pole studio is dedicated to your fitness, comfort and personal progression in vertical pole gymnastics!

Proud to be purely focused on the instruction of pole skills with no dance affiliation.

Established over a decade in Canterbury, our Client Feedback is the best way for you to know if Pole Fitness Studios is the pole studio for you...

Christiann Rouhana says...
"Doing pole; I've seen my body transform into a healthier, toned and more athletic me. It keeps me fit all year round and the rewards are instant! Angela is an excellent teacher and has given me the invaluable training and confidence to execute moves I never thought were possible."   

Jazlyn Reynolds says...
"As an ex-gymnast, Pole Fitness(c) presented me with similar physical and mental challenges whilst being in a less competitive environment. The exercise kept me relaxed and driven throughout my final year of high school. The staff and other students make my classes comfortable and fun." 

Amie Galanos says... 
"Prior to finding Pole Fitness I was regularly seeing the physio, I had to because of the back pain I was suffering. In the last 12 months, since pole, I haven't needed to go, not once!"

Anna Nguyen says... 
"I can't wait for everyday to end and for pole to start! Angela Perry does an amazing job."

Glenn Barker says... 
"Without pole I would not have the full range of movement, in my wrists, that I have now! 
I used Hanging exercises for my back and 'Forearm' Handstands at first but now I am able to do everything. I love Pole Fitness so much!" 

Elisa Nguyen says...
"Pole Fitness has become an integral part of my daily lifestyle and exercise curriculum. It has helped me improve my health and fitness immensely. The studio is an amazing place to meet others with similar fitness goals. Angela and Linda are absolute inspirations to the sport. I love every moment when I am there. 

Max Spessot says...
"After moving to Sydney and visiting a variety of pole studios, it took me a while to find one that was perfect for me but after visiting Ange at Pole Fitness Studios, I was instantly captivated. Angela Perry is an incredibly knowledgeable instructor who brings out the best in all her students. Every class I feel comfortable and welcome, knowing I'm not only going to get an amazing workout but also have a great time doing so!"

Kayla Psaradellis says...
"Pole Fitness has changed my life, I've accomplished results, I believed I would never achieve. Angela is the most incredible fitness teacher I've come across, she constantly encourages and supports me in any way possible. I have finally found a studio where I feel comfortable within myself.
All the staff and students there work as a team and play like a family!

Gloria Nguyen says...
"I love Pole Fitness. Pole has helped me strengthen my core and different muscle groups especially compared to other strength classes.
The staff are great, catering to different levels and making each session a good workout." 

Lansi Lin says...
"Ever since starting pole I have been feeling a lot stronger and fitter. I'm always looking forward to class and feel amazing afterwards. 
I have never been good at sports but am proud to say that I have finally found a sport that I am passionate about and therefore motivated to do!
The Instructors are amazing, passionate, fun and very patient."

"Anyone can do it,at their own pace and we celebrate each others successes, big or small, I would definitely recommend it to all ages and gender."   

Don't hesitate to try a class for yourself and see if vertical pole gymnastics has this sort of positive effect on your life!
More testimonials available on the website www.polefitness.com.au

Angela Perry
Leader in the field of vertical pole gymnastics 

polefitness.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment