Wednesday 4 March 2015

Looking for Mums and Bub/kids gymnastics classes at Pole Fitness Studios(C) Sydney Australia are so much FUN!


A boy, approximately seven years old, was standing at the door tonight with his little hands on the bars of the security door watching classes for more than and hour.

I love how the kids will walk straight up to the door to watch, where as the adults tend to strategically place themselves trying to be subtle. 

Being the leader in the field of vertical pole gymnastics means age, gender, body shape or size and any fitness levels are all welcome at Pole Fitness Studios.

I handed the little man a PFS flyer, a short time later after leaving the studio myself, he and his brother (about 12) approach me and asked me if I live at the studio, completely adorable boys.

An hour later, I received a call from his mum saying that he insisted on her calling immediately and requesting to be booked in! I look forward to meeting his mum tomorrow x:)

Children are precious, amazing little human beings and I feel very privileged and rewarded everyday to be able improve their basic motor skills, timing, co-ordination, confidence, flexibility and strength being crucial for kids (big and small). 


Prices for kids ages 6-12 yrs old - Casual Visit $20 
Silver 6 pack of classes $90 (valid for 3 months)
Platinum Membership $110 Unlimited access (valid for 1 month)  
(Booking conditions apply)



Angela Perry 

Director of Pole Fitness Studios


Related Blogs - 




No comments:

Post a Comment